If you’ve been newly introduced to Seint iiid foundation, you might be overwhelmed with color choices for your personalized palette. Luckily, we Artists have spent countless hours training to help you find your perfect match.
If you’re a Seint Artist and looking for guidance, this is the process I’ve chosen to use to match customers:
- Request customer complete a color match request form on JotForm, which includes basic information about their skin and concerns.
- Request a natural light makeup-free selfie from customer that shows their face and upper torso as much as possible.
- Set up the customer’s account using the information provided in the JotForm entry.
- Use Canva to edit the picture below. Customize the customer’s cheat sheet for their personalized face map.
- Send customer the cheat sheet along with an email similar to the sample below so that they can easily login and checkout with all recommended items.
- Follow up after a few days to make sure there are no questions or to schedule a class if they purchased the makeup.
Thank you for sending your color match request. I’m attaching your cheat sheet & started your cart over at:
User name: xxxxx (use their first name last name or their email handle)
Password: xxxxx (they can change it later)
Take a peek at the colors and brushes I recommend for you and let me know if you have any questions. Once your makeup arrives, we can schedule a Facetime call to go over basics and make sure you know how to use everything!
Remember, checking out using the link above qualifies you for a drawing for free gifts!!! 🤩
Btw, if you want to take a look at some of the FAQs of the Artist program please check out this info packet: artistfaq.thekatd.com
(links to socials)thekatd.com
If your customer didn’t include a photo, write them back with something like:
Hi (customer)! In order to get the best color match for your face and concerns, I will need a makeup-free selfie in natural light. I’ve attached an example of how to take one. Please reply back with your selfie and I’ll set up your cart and send your cheat sheet over to you right away!
If getting paid to color match beautiful faces to flawless iiid foundation sounds like fun to you, fill out my questionnaire at artistinquiry.thekatd.com