No amount of good makeup can fix bad skin. Take care of your beautiful skin! In order to help you do that, I’ll be giving away a few of my favorite skincare items. The more you share, comment & tag friends on my IGTV video, the greater chance you have to walk away with glowy skin!
My routine consists of the products I used in my video, which are primarily @maskcarabeauty (order through VIP #5 party at checkout to be entered into more giveaways!) and @rosesnroseco (use code KAT15 for 15% off at checkout!). The other skincare loves I have are linked in my LikeToKnowIt found here: http://liketk.it/2HoYs All you need is to download the app, take a screenshot of my picture, and open the app. BOOM! You will see 16 of my recommended favorites. Without further adieu, my skincare steps:
- Double cleanse. Wipe away your makeup with @dermalogica precleanse and a @maskcarabeauty microfiber cloth. Then use a dollop of MB Tres Leches Milk Cleanser, or as I did in my video, use @rosesnroseco The Detox cleansing milk. The lactic acid in the pH balanced cleanser gently exfoliates while not stripping your skin of its acid mantle. These are perfect cleansers to use multiple times a day without irritation.
- Masque it! I recommend using an exfoliating face masque 2-3 times per week. My two favorites are the @maskcarabeauty Masque or @rosesnroseco Firm & Plump Masque. I’m post more about this later!
- Tone it! I forgot this step in the video, but the toner balances your skin after washing and preps it for your next skincare steps. I use the Maskcara Beauty Tres Leches toner, but @rosesnroseco also makes an excellent Two Tone one.
- Lay it on thin! Serums & Gels. I usually use @madhippieskinproducts vitamin c serum, but since I ran out, I used my Liquid Filler by @rosesnroseco . The hyaluronic acid and slight lemon 🍋 scent are the magic that plumps my face, lips, and life! Get yours using code KAT15 or comment/tag/share to win a freebie!
- Skin Solutions. I alternate between a @sanitas_skincare Topical C brightening moisturizer and my @rosesnroseco Glow Effect cream. Glow Effect ANNIHILATES blemishes overnight thanks to its blend of glycolic acid and salicylic acid
. It is also amazing at color correcting hyperpigmentation by providing chemical exfoliation and moisture retention through its creamy texture. I also apply my @maskcarabeauty lip conditioner in Cherry.
- Lay it on thick! Moisturizer. I can’t live without my holy grail @maskcarabeauty Tres Leches Milk Moisturizer. The thick cream laden with retinol, vitamins, and lactic acid help hold in all the good stuff you laid on & rejuvenate your skin as you sleep!
- Baste it! Oils. I ran out, but I typically baste myself like a Thanksgiving turkey with Marula or Rose Hip oil before heading to sleep.
What’s your skincare routine look like? Need any tips or have any to share? Let’s chat!
Leave a Reply