Need some help finding the perfect gift for your favorite makeup-loving pal? Here are some ideas of gifts under $20 that are sure to be a hit with your friends. Stocking stuffers for teachers, or coworkers, or the not-so-horrible-white-elephant-gift-exchange gift!
- Clean on the go! That busy gal in your life might not have time to clean her brushes, help her out with some Restore brush sanitizing wipes for only $10.50.
- Be a pal and refill those makeup remover wipes so your friend stops going to bed with her makeup on for only $10.50!
- Blend it out! Add a cute little Perfector blending sponge to your friends’ stocking in blue or pink for only $13!
- An eyeshadow! At only $12 per 2.5g tin, you can’t beat that!
- Add on a sweet dual ended eyeshadow brush with the I-shadow-everything brush at only $18.
- Setting powder! What better than a compact to-go pressed powder, for those quick touch ups between holiday parties at only $16.
- How about a cute $12 seasonal z palette like magnetic compact for your friends’ favorite eyeshadows, pressed powders, or creams?
- If you know your friend’s color match well enough, you can get her a pretty highlight to brighten up her features or conceal the pesky undereye area for only $14! Or help her define those cheekbones with a contour color.
- Lastly, you really can’t go wrong with buying your friend a $14 cream tin of a pretty lip+cheek color or cream illuminator, or maybe a $16 powder illuminator to really get that glow!
Hope this helps you in your holiday shopping! Enjoy and stay gorgeous!