Are you ready to find the essential tools to use so you don’t have caboodles full of useless products?! Finding the right tools can be SO overwhelming though, right?! I mean, what do you use? How do you use it? Why is that person on YouTube spraying the egg and then bouncing it on her face? What does it mean when someone tells me my face is “beat”?!? Was that even a compliment?!
Oh. my. glow! Let’s get to it. I’m here to help you discover the 8 essential tools you need to get the glow without giving up your life by researching through thousands of makeup brushes and sponges from which to choose. The perfect solution? Obviously, Maskcara Beauty dual ended brushes. Seriously the sexiest brushes on the market. I mean, hello, they’re dual ended mixed gold. That’s rose and yellow gold in case you’re lost. And the cute little blue or pink expanding Perfector sponge! Here’s a fun little cheat sheet with some information on how to use them.
The 8 Essential Maskcara Beauty brushes and sponge are:
- 30 Second HAC: This is the clutch brush every Maskcara Beauty or cream foundation user should own. It works perfectly to apply and blend in highlight, contour, and blush.
- Detail HAC: The larger end allows you to place a thin detailed contour shadow, while the opposite smaller end applies highlight in the smallest of areas.
- B Squared: The smaller side buffs on lip+cheek color to the apples of your cheeks, and the larger fluffy side can be used to lightly bronze using Bella or Cayman, or lightly apply setting powder like Vanilla Dust.
- Power Powder: The rounded tight bristles on one end are perfect for pressing on setting powder, while the angled kabuki side is great for blending your iiid foundation or for applying bronzer or applying setting powder to contour areas.
- Know Your Angles: Everyone needs killer brows to make an impression! Turn heads by using this brush to mimic brow hairs by dipping it into some Cola, Astoria, or Stone contour, then flip it over to brush your brows to perfection. Or you can use this to apply some Cola contour for a sexy winged eyeliner!
- I Shadow Everything: The more dense rounded blending side packs on shadows, and the opposite fluffy side blends shadows seamlessly like a champ.
- Multitasker: First, what CAN’T this brush do?! Seriously! It does it all. Conceal or apply lip+cheek with the flat rounded end. Flip it over to use the smaller end to apply Cola contour as an eyeliner, line lips, or mimic brow hairs for a flawless brow.
- Perfector: No need to spend $20+ on a beauty blending sponge when this little guy does the same (or better!) job for only $13! It expands to double in size when wet, and works great to blend and blur foundation lines when applying your favorite Maskcara Beauty foundation shades. (You can also get it in blue here)
I have them all, and if I had to choose my favorite MUST have, it would be a difficult choice between the Detail HAC and the Multitasker. The Detail HAC is my go-to for applying a sharp contour. The multitasker does just as it says and works for SO many products in my arsenal. I usually find myself using it to line my eyes, and highlight around my brows for a defined arch, or to fill my lips with some lip+cheek colors.
I’m adding a little video with our favorite beauty blogger Maskcara where she will demonstrate how she thought of each brushes purpose!
If you haven’t tried these brushes or makeup and are ready to dive in, click my link to complete my color match questionnaire and I’ll get you all set up!
Stay gorgeous! <3